Cyclone Mini Remote Control Stunt Car with LEDs
- INCLUDES: Cyclone Mini Remote Control Car, 2.4 GHz Remote Controller, Internal Li-Po Battery, USB Charging Cable
- DOUBLE-SIDED CAR for OFF ROADIN’: Mini Cyclone Stunt Car can maneuver serious off road obstacles with grippy all-terrain rubber tires. Drive on both sides; no more getting stuck belly-up!
- RC CAR that FLIPS and SPINS: Be amazed and watch this mini cyclone car spin and perform 360° flips.
- LONGER RACE FUN: Comes with an extra rechargeable battery for more fun on the race track.
- QUALITY ASSURED: We’ll provide a full refund if you’re not happy with your Cyclone stunt car.
Mini Cyclone from Power Your Fun has earned the STEM.org Accessory Trustmark from STEM.org. STEM.org’s mission is to make quality science, technology, engineering, and mathematics education accessible to all. Power Your Fun is pleased to earn STEM.org’s seal of approval for our innovative STEM products.
The remote takes a little getting used to despite looking like a gamepad, it doesn't function that way. Not great, not awful. It's pretty quick for the small size. Even at full speed a collision with my kitty isn't dangerous.
This little guy is so awesome and brings my self so much joy screwing around the house or shop! Highly recommend!!
The control is a little tough. But my cat loves chasing it!
Cool stunt car
For an inexpensive RC car, this thing is fast and durable. Takes about 40 to 45 minutes to fully charge and battery lasts maybe 15 or 20 minutes of hard use. It has decent range but this is a car I'd never let get too far away.